Children’s Home Insurance
We at Bollington Care have developed an insurance policy that specifically meets the requirements of owners and operators of Children’s Homes in the private sector.
Our bespoke cover can include:
- Building and Contents
- Public and Products Liability
- Employers' Liability
- Residents' personal effects
- Money and personal assault
- Book Debts
- Business Interruption
- Professional Indemnity
- Plus any other covers suitable for your home
Our highly experienced staff will:
- Conduct a thorough review of your current insurance arrangements – highlighting any gaps in cover or over-insurance you don’t need to pay for
- Full marketing exercise of your risk to our panel of insurers
- Recommend most appropriate provider
All of our staff are CRB checked and are sensitive to the nature of this sector.
Our specialist care team work solely on the insurance requirements of the Care sector alone - so you really are in capable hands. We also work hand in hand with ICHA (Independent Children’s Home Association) and regularly contribute to their newsletter.
If you would like a quotation for your Children’s Home, please call us on
0845 603 8523.
Alternatively, complete the online form and we will call you to discuss your requirements in more detail.