Elderly Care Home Insurance
Bollington Care has many years experience providing insurance for residential care homes for the elderly. Whether you are a small care home with a handful of beds or a larger group boasting many homes throughout the UK – we can help you with your care home insurance requirements.
We appreciate that not all care homes are the same and we tailor the cover to suit your company. We can cater for all types of elderly and nursing homes and we are happy to visit your premises at a time to suit you.
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke cover and service
- In-house claims service working in your best interests
- Dedicated account managers experienced in the care sector
- Professional service and advice
We can also offer risk management advice to help you provide a safer environment for your care home staff and residents. The aim is to ultimately reduce the risk of a claim occurring.
The majority of cover you require can be arranged under a combined policy and can cover your main exposures including:
- Building and contents, including residents' effects
- Public and Employers' Liability Insurance
- Resident’s Personal Liability
- Treatment Risk
- Medical Malpractice
- Legal Expenses
- Business Interruption
- Abuse Cover
- Inspection and Breakdown cover - plant/passenger lifts
- Book Debts
- Personal Accident
- Plus any other covers you may require
As an independent insurance broker, we search the market on your behalf to deliver comprehensive cover and outstanding support that fully meets your needs.
If you would like a quotation on your care home, please call us on
0845 603 8523.
Alternatively, complete the online form and we will call you to discuss your requirements in more detail.