Water Treatment Insurance
Recently, the Health Protection Agency reported that hotter temperatures provided an ideal breeding ground for Legionella bacteria. This has led to an increase in a breakout of Legionnaires disease and incidents have reached an all time high.
It is not unusual for these types of cases to attract significant media attention but also costly prosecutions and even more seriously, life threatening illness and possible death to its victims.
In this litigious climate, it is important to ensure you have the correct covers in place to protect your business should you ever be involved in such a case directly or indirectly.
We are aware that many of the covers we offer are often standard exclusions from many other policies you may be offered. Be aware that not all policies are the same. Our product is not available through any other broker.
At Bollington, we have over 40 years experience of meeting the insurance needs of our commercial clients.
We offer a policy that is tailored to the specific nature of your work:
- Efficacy cover – failure to perform its intended function
- Cover for Legionnaires outbreaks
- Bespoke cover tailored to your individual needs
- Risk management advice to help avoid losses and keep insurance costs down
- Excellent year round service based on agreed service standards
- The knowledge and expertise of one of the UK’s leading insurance brokerages
We are a long standing supporter of the Water Management Society and advertise in the quarterly magazine, Waterline which is a well respected publication.
For a competitive quotation, please call us on 0845 609 0778.
Alternatively, complete your details online and we will call you to discuss your requirements in more detail.