It is the intention of The Bollington Group (Holdings) Limited to ensure that any expression of dissatisfaction, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant, whether oral or written and whether justified or not, is handled fairly, effectively and promptly and resolved at the earliest opportunity.
This statement of intent is consistent with the consumer protection regulatory objective of the Financial Services Authority.
Our complaint handling procedure is designed to provide for:
1. Receiving complaints by either letter, telephone, e-mail or in person
2. Responding to complaints promptly and efficiently
3. The appropriate investigation of complaints
4. Notifying complainants of their right to go to the Financial Ombudsman Service where relevant
Our complaint handling procedure will also make provision for:
1. Complaints to be investigated by an employee of sufficient competence who, where appropriate, was not directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint.
2. The person responding to the complaint will have the authority to settle complaints or have ready access to someone who has the necessary authority.
3. The person responding to the complaint will adequately address the subject matter of the complaint and, where a complaint is upheld, offer appropriate redress.
4. An initial response within 2 working days and a final response within 8 weeks.
Complaints should be addressed as follows:
Care Insurance: Carl Shaw Tel. 01625 854351
Commercial Insurance: Carl Shaw Tel. 01625 854351
Personal Insurance: Carl Shaw Tel. 01625 854351
ChoiceQuote Insurance: Jeff Dunn Tel. 01625 854496
Co-operative Van Insurance: Jeff Dunn Tel. 01625 854496
Motortrade Insurance: Jeff Dunn Tel. 01625 854496
AA Insurance: Bob Gratton Tel. 01625 854494
Claims: Bob Gratton Tel. 01625 854494
CompuQuote & Wholesale: Bob Gratton Tel. 01625 854494
Your Business Insurance: Bob Gratton Tel. 01625 854494
Adlington Business Park
Telephone 01625 854300
Facsimile 0845 050 0051