Contact Centre Agent - Renewals
Office Location: Adlington
The Road Risk renewal team are looking for an adviser to join their existing team in Direct Sales. The overall purpose of the role is to provide clients with the best possible renewal terms and service whilst achieving individual and team financial targets.
- To deal with existing customer enquiries and provide suitable renewal terms and advice to clients over the telephone.
- Work as part of a team to achieve monthly financial targets through renewing and servicing of policies.
- To achieve individual financial targets and agreed KPI’s.
- Ensure all client documentation is issued correctly within the designated timeframe and internal records kept up to date.
- Handle inbound telephone enquiries and make outbound calls to clients due to renewal.
Essential skills for the role are; sales experience, ability to manage own time and workloads, good communication skills and able to build relationships quickly, hardworking and motivate and IT literate.
Desirable skills for the role are insurance experience and worked in a target driven role.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]