Contact Centre Agent - New Business
Office Location: Clipper House
We are looking for new Insurance Advisors to join our busy and dynamic Direct Sales Division in our Clipper House office. The role is dealing with Motortrade Road Risks clients and providing them with insurance that suit their needs within our New Business team.
- Providing exceptional customer service of the telephone, focusing on resolving queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
- Contribute to the overall team sales target and/or objectives through the selling and/or servicing of policies.
- Maximise the opportunity to enhance the customers experience and exceed espectations.
- To be avaliable to provide levels of cover for the inbound enquiries at all times.
- To assist where possible in the support of the team and department, i.e. providing administration support.
- Ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
Essential skills for the role are: sales experience, ability to manage own time and workloads, ability to work well in a team, good communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, able to build relationships quickly, hardworking and motivated, worked in a target driven role.