Business Support Administrator/Insurance Adviser - Motortrade Direct & SME
Office Location: Adlington
To work with the Motortrade and SME sales teams to provide administrative support whilst assisting clients with their mid-term enquiries. This involves dealing with clients over the telephone to provide administrative support and advice, as well as actively seeking opportunities to cross-sell our full range of insurance products to our existing clients.
- To ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date
- Processing of Renewal and New Business debits
- To provide levels of cover for inbound enquiries at all times, i.e. telephone call handling
- Dealing with insurer and accounts queries.
- To assist where possible with the support of the team and Department i.e. providing administration support which may include scanning, processing post, cover note issues, marketing activities etc.
- Actively cross-sell across the Company.
- Processing midterm adjustments including debits and documentation.
- Ensuring ELTO Requirements are met and chasing accordingly
- Keep Team Manager up to date with all developments.
Essential skills for the role are; administration experience, good communication skills, Microsoft Office knowledge, ability to listen actively to the client to determine their needs and customer service skills.
Desirable skills for the role are motortrade or SME insurance experience and experience using SSP and/or Acturis.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]