Broker Support Handler
Office Location: Adlington
We are looking for a new Broker Support Handler to join the Wholesale department at our Adlington Court office. The successful candidate will work with sub-brokers to assist sales and maintain relationships.
- Monitoring, negotiating and processing terms with sub-brokers and insurers.
- To action mid-term adjustments by phone, fax, email or post as required.
- Contributing to the overall team sales targets by retaining existing clients.
- Liaising with sub-brokers and insurers regarding the day-to-day handling of policies.
- Ensuring all supporting documentation for policies is gathered within the prescribed timescales and is consistent with the information originally provided, communicating with underwriters accordingly.
Essential skills for the role are; sales experience and/or customer service, experience working with insurance, ability to work within in a team and IT literate, including experience using Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]