Office Location: Adlington
We a looking for a new Care Administrator to work the Care & Charity team to provide administrative support for our Insurance Advisors and Account Managers. This involves working closely with the team to help maintain service level agreements (SLA’s) and achieve financial targets.
- To ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
- Processing of renewal and new business debits.
- To provide levels of cover for inbound enquiries at all times, i.e. telephone call handling.
- To assist where possible in the support of the team and department, i.e. providing administration support which may include scanning, processing post, cover note issue, marketing activities etc.
- Actively cross-sell across the Company.
- Processing mid-term adjustments including debits and documentation.
- Ensuring ELTO requirements are met and chasing accordingly.
Essential Skills for the role are; administration experience, good communication skills, Microsoft office knowledge, ability to listen actively to the client to determine their needs and customer service skills.
Desirable skills for the role are; insurance experience and experience using SSP and/or Acturis.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]