Contact Centre Agent - New Business
Office Location: Botanical House
The role is providing new insurance quotations to clients that are new to the Company. You will be advising clients on their Motortrade Road Risks policy and ensuring it suits their needs and they have a good customer experience.
- Providing exceptional customer service on the telephone, focusing on resolving queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
- Contribute to the overall team sales target and/or objectives through the selling and/or servicing of policies.
- Maximise the opportunity to enhance the customers experience and exceed expectations.
- To be available to provide levels of cover for the inbound enquiries at all times.
- To assist where possible in the support of the team and department i.e. providing administration support.
- Ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
Essential skills for the role are; sales experience, ability to manage own time and workloads, good communication skills and able to build relationships quickly, hardworking and motivate and IT literate.
Desirable skills for the role are insurance experience and worked in a target driven role.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]