Corporate Account Handler
Office Location: Altrincham
We are looking for an Account Handler to join the Corporate team. The role is to provide office based support to Account Managers in the day to running of small-mid Corporate clients. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of their book of clients, liaising with insurers to ensure the client gets the best deal and the policy is suitable for their needs. The role will be dealing with a range of policies for our Corporate clients.
- Managing all aspects of the renewal process
- Presentation, report and document preparation
- Dealing with insurer and client correspondence and queries
- Actioning mid-term adjustments as required, keeping all documentation up to date.
- Maintaining and developing client and insurer relationships.
- Representing the Company in direct meetings with clients and insurers.
- Checking of policy documents.
- Providing support to the Account Manager
- Handle and complete new business enquiries where required.
- Achieving regulatory and business KPI’s.
Essential skills for the role are; commercial insurance knowledge.
Desirable skills for the role are; previous experience of commercial/corporate account handling and CII qualification.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected].