Credit Control Administrator
Office Location: Adlington Court
This role is based in the busy Credit Control team, located in the Finance department, and ensures client payment information is kept up to date.
- Processing and allocating BACS, cheques and card payments in a timely and accurate manner to maintain up-to-date information about the debt
- Processing journals
- Setting up and uploading loan agreements onto the online system
- Completing and uploading necessary documents
- Assisting the Credit Controllers in the administrative side of the debt recovery process
- Emergency/holiday cover for the other members of the finance team, and other ad hoc work as required
Essential skills for the role are attention to detail, fast and accurate numerical data entry skills, confidentiality, good communication skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Desirable skills for the role are work experience in an office environment, a basic understanding of the insurance industry and Microsoft Excel experience in a financial environment.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]