Office Location: Adlington House
Our busy finance department are looking for a new Credit Controller to join the Credit Control team. This team ensures that client’s payments are managed effectively and minimises the business’ potential bad debt.
- Communicating with clients regarding payments using means such as; texts, emails and letters.
- Arranging premium payments and making recommendations to stakeholders regarding outstanding debt.
- Working with the business and external parties to ensure payment process is managed effectively.
- Negotiating with Premium Finance partners to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Assisting Credit Control Manager and Financial Data Controller when needed, and other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Essential Skills for the role are; excellent telephone manner, strong customer service skills, high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Desirable Skills for the role are; understanding of payment regulations, Creidt Control expeirence and Microsoft Excel expeirence in a financial environment.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]