Digital Marketing Analyst
Office Location: Adlington
The Marketing Department is responsible for raising the brand profile of the Bollington Wilson Group and its trading companies. It is also tasked with helping the group increase its business through customer acquisition and retention-based activities.
• To lead the tracking, analysis and reporting of departmental marketing activities.
• To perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
• To present findings with help of data visualisation tools.
• To produce insights and trends from all relevant marketing activities.
• To monitor website performance with A/B testing and usability studies.
Essential skills for the role are; strong analytical mind and a passion for data analysis, attention to detail, team player with the ability to manage own workload, multitask and meet tight deadlines.
Desirable skills for the role are; exemplary communication skills for both internal and external working relationships and be curious and challenge the status quo.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]