Direct Sales Team Manager
Bollington Insurance: Clipper House
The Direct Sales division is looking for a new Direct Sales Team Manager to help increase and develop renewal retention on all new business in the Motor Trade Road Risk team. The Manager will need to achieve targets in respect of GWP and commission income whilst providing leadership and management to their team.
- To support the Direct Sales Manager in the smooth running of the contact centre
- To provide clients with excellent service and to maximise new business
- To make the best use of staff resources throughout the team
- Resolve issues including complaints handling and troubleshooting. Analyse root causes and implement remedial plans.
- To ensure regular audit work is completed in line with regulatory requirements
- To maintain all internal processes and procedures in line with business and regulatory requirements, and to produce regular reports for the Direct Sales Manager
- Motivate staff members by role modelling behaviours, using approved incentive schemes, other activities and regular reviews
- Conduct one-to-ones, appraisals and regular feedback to promote teamwork and effectively manage staff development and competence including identification of training needs where appropriate
- Provide regular updates/reports to the Direct Sales Manager as required
Essential skills for the role are leadership and people management, sales management, communications (reports, meetings, presentations), customer service, telephony/contact centre technology and Road Risk/Motor Trade experience.
Desirable skills for the role are team management experience, understanding of relevant insurance products, understanding of key product features and FCA rules & guidelines.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]