Office Location: Adlington Court
We are looking for a new Financial Accountant to support the busy Finance division in our Adlington Court office. The role involves audit liaison for all company audits including statutory accounts work, support due diligence requirements on potential acquisitions and responsible for reporting to the FCA and other regulatory bodies. All aspects of Companies House secretarial reporting.
- Audit liaison for 3 main audits (Statutory, Tax and FCA Client Money). All aspects of VAT control and reporting.
- Calculation of CT payments, including quarterly instalments
- Responsibility for reporting to the FCA and other regulatory bodies
- Due diligence as required for any future acquisitions
- Balance Sheet responsibility across all legal entities
- All aspects of company secretarial filing
- Regular review of client money procedures and authorisation of monthly calculation.
Essential skills for the role are; Qualified in a recognised accountancy qualification e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc, 100% confidentiality and high degree of professionalism and conscientiousness, previous experience of Statutory accounts and tax reporting, current accounting stands and principles, experience in accounting practice, preferably one of the big 4 UK firms and HMRC/Companies House filing requirements.
Desirable skills for the role are; Due diligence process, strong communication skills, commercial awareness and statutory accounts preparation.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]