Fleet Insurance Adviser
Bollington Insurance: Clipper House
We are looking for a Fleet Insurance Advisor to join the Corporate Fleet team. The role is to administer existing client’s renewals and the acquisition of new business. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of their book of clients, liaising with insurers to ensure the client gets the best deal and the policy is suitable for their needs. The role will be dealing with a range of policies for our Corporate clients.
- Managing all aspects of the renewal process
- Presentation, report and document preparation
- Dealing with insurer and client correspondence and queries
- Maintaining and developing client and insurer relationships.
- Representing the Company in direct meetings with clients and insurers.
- Checking of policy documents.
- Providing support to members of the fleet team
- Handle and complete new business enquiries where required.
- Achieving regulatory and business KPI’s.
Essential skills for the role are; fleet insurance experience, ability to manage own time and workloads, good communication skills and good rapport building and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Desirable skills for the role are; Acturis experience.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]