Group Marketing Manager
Office Location: Adlington
The Group Marketing department is looking for a Group Marketing Manager to work alongside the Marketing Director and existing Marketing team to deliver marketing activity which meets the business needs. The main responsibilities of the role are Campaign Management, Campaign Reporting, Stakeholder Management and Agency Management.
- Scope and develop integrated marketing campaign strategies and activity plans for the Bollington Wilson Group.
- Manage implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget.
- Brief external agencies and Marketing team members to deliver campaign activity against brief.
- Carry out post campaign activity which meets the identified business problem, objectives and targets using appropriate channel solutions to reach the target audience within the available budget.
- Complete competitor benchmarking for promotional activity and report regularly to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team managers within the business to ensure that activity supports key initiatives.
- Develop CRM strategies for each campaign and coordinate CRM activity including communication emails, contact centre activity, list purchasing, data pulls and lead management.
- Effectively manage generated leads from all areas of the campaign activity in conjunction with the business stakeholders and overall CRM strategy.
- Day-to-day management of external agency to develop plans, creative, production and print that achieve ROI required per campaign.
- Day-to-day management of Marketing staff and providing support for ongoing projects.
Essential skills for the role are: strong planning and organisation skills, strong leadership skills, managing multi integrate campaigns experience and advertising, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience; previous staff management experience essential.
Desirable skills for the role are: CIM qualification.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]