Office Location: Stretford
We are looking for somebody to join our IT Support team primarily providing helpdesk support to our offices in the North West and mobile workers, but also locally on site as required.
- Provide technical support and helpdesk services to all users of the IT, network, and telephone systems.
- Update and communicate with users about the states of IT services at all times.
- Implement virus protection, backup and security policy.
- Perform system and application upgrades when required.
- Set up new users and close off leavers on all IT systems.
- Ensure that all technology services remain reliable and operational, and to resolve problems when they arise.
- Deploy new software applications and operating systems.
- Working closely with the Group IT Manager as part of the IT Infrastructure Team.
Essential Skills for the role are; must be able to work on your own or as part of a team, day to day working knowledge of Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 365 and basic Network experience, must be comfortable with basic PC set up, repairs and fault finding and have a full driving licence and own vehicle to travel to other offices. (Currently Old Trafford, M16 0PQ but we are moving to fantastic new premises near Sale, M32 8AF in August) or on-site at our office in Adlington (SK10 4NL).
Desirable Skills for the role are; Windows Server Active Directory and experience with an Insurance software house (CDL, TGSL, OpenGI, Acturis).
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]