Office Location: Botanical House
We are looking for a new Resource Planner to join our Personal Lines Division at Botanical House. The role is to manage the resource in the department to support the division’s trading teams.
- Assisting Managers/Team Managers with phone system information.
- Preparation of KPI reports which determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity.
- Reviewing, analysing and measuring contact centre and agent performance.
- Daily/weekly/monthly/annual updates on performance to stakeholders through reporting and MI.
- Plan and forecast rota schedules for Contact Centre staff.
- Collation of overtime sheets and tracking for budget purposes.
- Managing resource patterns, quality performance reporting and planning teams.
- Engagement with other stakeholders across the business to understand customer and external partner requirements that impact on call and work volumes. Essential Skills for the role are; experience in call management systems, experience and knowledge of working with a dialler, experience in resource planning/monitoring of call volumes and service levels and ability to identify trends and exceptions.
Desirable Skills for the role are; an experience of web-based phone systems, people management, knowledge of operations and customer service/support and coordinator.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]