Office Location: Clipper House
The purpose of this role is to validate all new business cases and issue cover for Motor Road Risk policies, to identify fraud and validity of an insurance policy, and to ensure all new business documents are issued correctly.
- Carrying out validation checks on all new business cases
- Insurer liaison
- Call and file audits where necessary
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional products and add-ons
- Communications on relevant changes/errors/issues regarding validation and policy issuing
- Taking overflow calls during busy periods, and completing tasks for Business Support on an ad hoc basis
- Ensure leads from public folders are delegated to agents throughout the day
Essential skills for the role are attention to detail, time management and customer service (telephone and email).
Desirable skills for the role are previous experience in a similar validation role.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]