Working in association with members of the Society of Independent Brewers Association (SIBA), Bollington have created an exclusive and highly competitive insurance product specific to the needs of the craft brewery industry.
As well as all the standard covers that you would expect with an insurance scheme such as public liability, employers’ liability and business interruption, we have incorporated many other covers as standard into the policy.
Our craft brewery insurance can also cover the following:
- Theft of kegs left in the open*
- Festival, exhibition cover & brewery visits & tours
- Seasonal stock increase in sum insured
- Products liability including by- products cover
- Contract price for stock with contracts in place
- Cover for kegs at third party locations
- Goods in transit in own & third party carriers vehicles
- Engineering inspection
*Subject to minimum security
This exclusive scheme is very easy to access with:
- Comprehensive policy cover built from our in-depth understanding of the industry
- Quick quotations within the same day
- Competitive premiums
- Exclusive Bollington scheme
- Risk Management and Health and Safety advice
- Designed to fit the needs of craft brewers
Bollington is a niche insurance broker that specialises in the craft brewery industry. We can offer insurance packages to suit any kind of microbrewery, brewpub or commercial brewery.
As an independent, award-winning broker, we offer a range of services tailored to suit your requirements, including:
- Over 40 years of experience – established 1973
- Craft brewery experts with an interest in the industry
- Nationwide coverage – account managers throughout the UK
- Claims team working in your best interests
- Risk management advice to help reduce premiums
- Associate members of SIBA
For a quick and competitive quotation, please contact Bollington on 01625 348733, fill in the form at the top right of this page, or email [email protected].