WE MAINTAIN BEST PRACTICE IN ALL ASPECTS OF CLAIMS HANDLING FOR OUR CLIENTS, ENSURING A HASSLE-FREE CLAIMS EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH
Our Claims Department is dedicated to providing you with a seamless service. With two dedicated teams staffed with trained claims professionals with specialist knowledge in key areas including motor and property/liability claims, it couldn’t be simpler getting in touch to tell us about any incident that has occurred.
We are here to assist in the registration and negotiation of claims with insurers in a way that embraces your current procedures and processes, rather than forcing a generic approach upon you. We operate proactive case management, which enables us to negotiate settlement with insurers in the most time efficient – and cost effective way for our clients.
For our corporate clients, we provide as part of our service:
• A dedicated Claims Manager to agree and arrange service standards and processes with you.
• A pre-appointed Loss Adjustor – who will meet with you pre-loss to ensure they understand your business and insurance programme long before a claim.
• Periodic Claims Updates and Review Meetings – frequency and format set by you not us.
• Challenge of insurer claims reserving, to proactively protect your claims experience.
• Our motor uninsured loss recovery, including legal representation where necessary.
Our proactive case management and state of the art technology enables us to work in the most efficient way. We will also keep you informed about progress of an outstanding claim on a regular basis.
Even if you are involved in a non-fault accident, it is still important for you to speak to our claims team in the first instance. This ensures that our team of claims experts can manage and handle the claim on your behalf. This is extremely important and could reduce the overall damage that a claim may have on your overall insurance portfolio.