Don’t lose business to cybercrime.
Protect yourself with specialist cyber insurance from Bollington.
Every time you go online you are exposed to risks, and just one slip could cost your business its reputation, its financial stability – or both.
There are many ways you might fall victim to cybercrime:
- An employee opens malware in an email, and all your customer data is held to ransom
- Your website is hijacked or your internet connection is lost, stopping your business from operating online
- Your telephone system is hacked, exposing sensitive information
- A keylogger is covertly installed on your computer, monitoring everything you type, including sensitive emails and username and password details
These are just some of the threats – there are many, many more.
How long could you continue to operate your business if these things happened to you?
Cybercrime is one of the biggest threats to any business and can be very costly if you fall victim to it.
- Your business is nine times more likely to be a victim of cybercrime than burglary
- The average number of breaches reported by businesses is up 50% over the last year
- 87% of small businesses and 93% of large organisations experienced cybercrime last year
- Average costs incurred by a cyberattack range from £25,000 for smaller businesses to £385,000 for larger companies
There is a very real threat to your livelihood. You would not forego property or liability insurances – so why risk a cyberattack causing financial and reputational damage to your business?
Protect against cybercrime with Bollington
Bollington Insurance has witnessed the huge increases in cybercrime against business, and the increased sophistication of hackers and their tools of the trade.
That’s why we have developed a range of insurance solutions to protect against numerous threats, with covers including (but not limited to):
We offer cover from leading providers including Hiscox CyberClear, which also comes with staff training to combat cybercrime.
Join the growing number of businesses taking out cyber insurance
How much would you pay to protect your business against cybercrime?
You might think this cover is expensive, but it can prove more affordable than you might think. When you consider how much you stand to lose without it, we believe it could be the best value insurance you take out this year.
Quotes are provided on an individual basis, to make sure your business has the right level of protection to meet its needs, and can be scaled to cover businesses of all types and sizes.
Request a Callback for more information right now – and help stop cybercrime in its tracks.
Bollington and Hiscox
Bollington have teamed up with Hiscox to provide comprehensive, flexible cyber cover for your business with Hiscox CyberClear. Covering UK businesses of any size – from one-person operations to multinationals.
Find out more by reading our brochure.