Care & Charity Insurance Old
Bollington Insurance Brokers specialises in the care, charity and not-for-profit sectors. We established this part of our business following our success as a niche broker when many insurers and brokers were pulling out of the market. Our commitment to this sector continues to grow today, and we have a dedicated department to cater for this specialist area.
We understand not all care organisations are the same, so cover is tailored to suit your organisation and its unique requirements. Bollington can also offer risk management advice to help you provide a safer environment for your care home staff and residents with a view to ultimately reducing the risk of a claim occurring.
Our highly experienced staff will:
- Conduct a thorough review of your current insurance arrangements, highlighting any gaps in cover – a fresh review may reveal exposures or new covers previously overlooked, such as changes in legislation
- Carry out a full marketing exercise and provide both comprehensive advice and competitive premiums through excellent working relationships with key insurers
- Recommend the most appropriate provider
- Offer a personal service with our nationwide account managers who can visit your organisation to discuss your insurance requirements at a time to suit you
There are many reasons to choose Bollington. We work hard to ensure you have the correct cover at a highly competitive cost.
Want to know more about Bollington Insurance for Care, Charity and Not for Profit Sectors?
Read our online brochure to learn more about us.
We work with key insurers to place the following risks:
- Elderly Care Homes
- Residential Homes for Individuals with Mental Health / Learning Difficulty Conditions
- Residential Care for Children
- Fostering and Adoption
- Foster Carers
- Domiciliary Care Agencies
- Supported Living
- Private Hospitals and Specialist Clinics
The difference between Bollington and other brokers is in our approach: All staff at Bollington specialise in care and charity sectors, plus our staff have been enhanced DBS checked.
It’s simple to get in touch, we’re only a phone call away – 01625 348029.