CONSTRUCTION HAS LONG BEEN CONSIDERED A RELATIVELY DANGEROUS INDUSTRY IN WHICH TO WORK, WITH AN EXCESSIVE NUMBER OF INJURIES AND DEATHS IN RELATION TO OTHER INDUSTRIES. MANY IMPROVEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE IN RECENT YEARS, BUT RISK MANAGEMENT IS STILL OF PARAMOUNT CONCERN TO BUSINESSES ACROSS THIS INDUSTRY.
Bollington Risk Management has valuable experience in this sector. We will help your business to comply with the requirements of the Construction Design & Management Regulations 2007, working directly with your business to assess the individual issues in your environment.
We offer the following services:
• Advice on the regulatory requirements and your duties in ensuring compliance with them
• Competency checks in employees including designers, contractors and sub-contractors before they are appointed on your behalf
• Ensuring the HSE is kept aware of your arrangements during the pre-construction stages, including the initial design process
• Pre-construction documentation and information supplied to designers and contractors
• Making sure that Health and Safety is pro-actively built into the design process
• Dealing directly with the principal contractor on the design process throughout a project
• Opening effective communication channels between your business, your designers and your contractors, ensuring that everybody is aware of their duties
• Filing a full Health and Safety report to outline any major issues in Health and Safety during the course of the project