What are Employee Benefits?
Employee benefits are ‘perks’ offered to employees in addition to their salary, designed to provide a positive impact on both your employees and your company.
Benefits can range from traditional group pension schemes to dental care plans, private medical insurance to group life insurance, online rewards platforms to subsided gym membership, and much more.
Some benefits are mandatory by law, whereas others are optional (or aspirational). Bollington can assist with the provision of statutory/contractual benefits, as well as the additional benefits that can make your business an outstanding place to work.
Selecting the best benefits package for your company – a range of options that is affordable and flexible enough to engage employees – can give you a real edge when it comes to recruiting and retaining the best talent in a competitive market.
Request a Callback
What are the key reasons to offer employee benefits?
These days, it’s not just the financial rewards you can offer to your employees that count. It’s providing them with the lifestyle they desire and deserve.
Simple, effective, easily understood and easy-to-access benefits will show employees that you care about their wellbeing. In turn, they are not just more likely to be attracted to your company – they are more likely to remain loyal and offer discretionary time to your business, so you can mutually succeed.
- With an increasingly diverse workforce of all ages, looking after the health and wellbeing of staff makes business sense.
- Having a comprehensive employee benefits package in place is key to attracting top talent to your business, and to retaining these talented people.
- The best companies offer a range of tax-efficient and affordable employee benefits that provide real value to employees, giving them an incentive to stay with you and deliver results for you.
- Retaining quality people saves on retraining and rehiring costs.
- Employee benefits can improve a person’s mental health and physical wellbeing, keeping them engaged in their work and giving them the motivation they need to succeed.
- Workers are more productive and efficient when they are happy and comfortable in their working life – a win-win situation for everybody.
- The investment spent on these benefits is therefore reaped back time and again.
What employee benefits packages are available via Bollington Insurance?
If you are looking for the ideal benefits package for your company, Bollington has the knowledge and expertise to help you with any employee benefits package you wish to put in place.
The range of benefits Bollington can provide you with include:
- Private Medical Insurance – Covering the cost of private healthcare for employees. Access policies from leading providers including BUPA, Aviva, AXA PPP Healthcare, Vitality and more
- Group Life Insurance – Providing death in service benefit to employees. With access to the same wide range of leading insurers.
- Healthcare Cash Plans – From as little as £1 a week per employee. Covering your duty of care to employees with reimbursement of fees dentist fees, hospital fees, physio appointments etc. Monthly rolling contracts available.
- Dental Plans – With access to cover through BUPA.
- Group Income Protection – Offers a set monthly amount if staff or directors are off sick, with up to 75% of salary covered after a deferred period.
- Group Critical Illness – Providing a lump sum pay out due to critical illness. More cost-effective than on an individual basis.
- Key Employee Protection – Paying out a lump sum to cover loss of revenue or profits following the death or terminal illness of a key employee in your business.
- Shareholder or Partnership Protection – Similar to Key Employee Protection, covering shareholders or business partners.
We will work with you to align your benefits package to your aims as a business, keeping any plans offered within your budget. We’ll help you through any challenges you may face, giving you tips to ensure the benefits are positively promoted and engaged with.
Don’t let the physical and mental health of your employees slide. Disengaged and underperforming workforces can be very costly. Bollington is here help you to grow a culture where employees flourish and deliver their best.
Why choose Bollington to help you deliver employee benefits?
Bollington is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in the UK, offering an unrivalled service. We will provide you with a named point of contact to look after your portfolio of insurances, with a fully qualified specialist looking after employee benefits for your business.
We take the time to know you and your company, so you can take advantage of the full range of products and services we offer.
Not only do we offer access to a wide range of insurers, we also deliver professional, value-added services that take the stress out of finding other providers, making managing your insurance arrangements as easy as possible.
In addition to fully qualified account managers and insurance advisers, we also offer fully bespoke Health & Safety Management, Employment Law advice and more through our specialist risk management team. And when it comes to claims, our team of experts will work in your interests to settle them as quickly and efficiently as possible.
This all equates to Investor in Customers ‘Gold’ and Feefo Platinum Trusted Service awards – independent verification that businesses like yours get exceptional help and support from us.
How do I find out more about employee benefits packages?
Simply call us on 0161 929 1851 for a conversation about how we can help you to create the best employee benefits package possible for your business.