Achieving manageable, cost-effective growth is one of the biggest challenges facing any business. No matter how big your business is, you can benefit from the following easy ways to encourage growth:
• Website design: If your website is not attractive to potential customers, it may turn them away. Use these three inexpensive design tools to develop a more sleek and modern site:
1. shopify.co.uk: an online shopfront for your products
2. squarespace.com: a site-builder that offers several customisable options for your business
3. wordpress.com: a blog site that lets you share news and updates as well as create a dialogue with customers
• Brand exposure: Utilise social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to instantaneously create a dialogue with the public. But don’t forget to try real-world marketing strategies which can help your brand stand out and drive traffic to your website.
• Financial efficiency: Review each process of your business, and identify parts that could be completed faster and more efficiently digitally, such as marketing, customer retention and e-commerce.
• Recruitment: Finding the ideal candidate with all of the applicable skills and experience for a position can be difficult. However, with the aid of free online job boards, you can peruse in-depth profiles with supplemental materials, like social media accounts.
While the guidance above may provide your business with the tools to remain competitive, it could also expose you to a greater amount of risk. To ensure that your business has both the right tools and adequate cover, Bollington offers comprehensive business insurance policies to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.