Assessing and Managing Risks, and Fire Training
Fire can decimate your business, so being able to assess the risks and put effective controls in place is crucial. Bollington risk management will assist you in provisioning a fire safety management programme, including fire risk assessments and full fire safety training, giving you the competency to keep fire risks in check.
We will provide a complete Fire Risk assessment in full consultation with your business. In consulting with you, we find out the individual risks that will need to be catered for as part of the overall management of Fire Safety.
The risk assessment includes:
- Full identification and documentation of all fire hazards
- Identifying individual persons at risk
- Evaluating Fire Risks in order to implement controls, at realistic cost, to minimise or remove risks
- Documenting all our findings
We will provide continual support, adapting your planning if any of your arrangements change in the future.
Once the assessment is completed, training includes:
- Planning for emergencies
- Fire Safety
- Fire Marshall
- Fire Risk assessments for responsible persons
Let Bollington Risk Management keep your business compliant with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, with one of the most comprehensive and thorough Fire Risk assessment and Fire Safety programmes in the industry.