COVER CAN BE PROVIDED FOR:
- Residential and non-residential/commercial lettings (including mixed portfolios)
- Unoccupied property
- Properties under renovation
- Short-term property ownership (e.g. if the property is available for
sale through an estate agent)
- Properties of non-standard construction (such as those with thatched roofing, listed
status and mill/warehouse conversions)
- Holiday homes
- Blocks of flats
- Homes of multiple occupation (HMOs)
- Plots of land
What other insurance might I need?
Not only are Bollington expert landlord insurance brokers, we also offer advice for:
- Management agencies and residents associations
covering public liability exposures you may face while managing (as opposed to owning) property
- Directors and Officers
Management liability policies including directors’ and officers’ insurance
- Loss of income cover
If your property is uninhabitable for a period of time (e.g. due to fire or flood), what would happen to your rental income? Insurance is available to assist you in covering lost income.
If you have any queries or would like to contact us directly to discuss a quotation,
please call us on 01625 348114.