Bollington is a well-established and respected insurance broker, now trading successfully for over 40 years.
Currently the Insurance Times Commercial Lines Broker of the Year – and with recognised Investors in People accreditation – Bollington is an exceptional place to work. Our diverse people have driven our success throughout the decades. We would like you to become part of our continuing success story!
Benefits of working for Bollington include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 24 days annual leave (rising incrementally with length of employment), and Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Structured training and development programmes, to help you in making the most of your career opportunities
Interested in working for one of the best-known and most respected insurance brokers in the UK? You can download an application form here
Please note the location of the office for which the role is advertised. If you are selected for interview, you will be interviewed at that office, unless told otherwise.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and talented people in the following roles:
The Motortrade Combined department are looking for a new Insurance Advisor to join the well established team in our Adlington Court office. The role entails dealing with a clients renewal from the beginning to the end, this includes going to market, finding the client with the most suitable quotation, inviting the renewal and chasing up the client to go process the renewal.
Duties will include:
• To deal with customers mid terms enquiries and provide a suitable quotation to clients over the telephone for their mid term adjustments.
• Contribute to the overall team target and/or objectives through the selling and/or servicing of policies; this may include policy renewals.
• To ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
• Provide the level of customer service required by both the insurer and the Company.
• To be available to provide levels of cover for inbound enquiries at all times, i.e. telephone call handling.
• To assist where possible in the support of the team and Department, i.e. providing administration support which may include scanning, processing post, cover not issues, marketing activities, etc.
• Keep up to date with developments in product and market changes in accordance with current market trends and also scheme facilities.
• Actively cross sell across the Company.
• Processing mid term adjustments and inviting renewals.
• Keep Team Manager up to date with all developments.
If you wish to apply for this role please complete the Bollington Application for Employment Form
Contact Centre Agent, Adlington
We are currently looking for a Contact Centre Agent, to join the New Business team in our successful Direct Sales Division. The successful candidate will need to have sales experience preferable in a call centre environment and insurance experience is desirable, although full training will be provided on the job.
• Providing exceptional customer service of the telephone, focusing on resolving queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
• Contribute to the overall team sales target and/or objectives through the selling and/or servicing of policies
• Maximise the opportunity to enhance the customers experience and exceed expectations
• To be available to provide levels of cover for the inbound enquiries at all times
• To assist where possible in the support of the team and department, i.e. providing administration support
• Ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
You should have excellent people and communication skills and be hard working and self-motivated.
Broker Support Handler, Adlington
Our Wholesale division is looking for a new Broker Support Handler to join their team at our Adlington Court office.
The successful candidate will be working with sub-brokers and will need to maintain the successful relationships we currently have. The role will be dealing with renewals, mid-term adjustments and customer queries which all contribute towards the team’s overall target. It is a busy working environment so the candidate needs to be fast-paced but also have attention to detail. You should have excellent people and communication skills and be able to solve problems with independent thinking.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role then please submit your CV today!
Interested in any of these positions?
If you wish to find out more about any of the roles available before applying, please email [email protected].
If you wish to apply for one of the above roles, please download and complete the Bollington Application for Employment Form. We look forward to hearing from you!