Bollington is a well-established and respected insurance broker, now trading successfully for over 40 years.
Currently the Insurance Times Commercial Lines Broker of the Year – and with recognised Investors in People accreditation – Bollington is an exceptional place to work. Our diverse people have driven our success throughout the decades. We would like you to become part of our continuing success story!
Benefits of working for Bollington include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 24 days annual leave (rising incrementally with length of employment), and Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Structured training and development programmes, to help you in making the most of your career opportunities
Interested in working for one of the best-known and most respected insurance brokers in the UK? You can download an application form here
Please note the location of the office for which the role is advertised. If you are selected for interview, you will be interviewed at that office, unless told otherwise.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and talented people in the following roles:
Marketing Assistant – Adlington Court
From dealing with suppliers and arranging exhibitions to creating memorable experiences for our customers, maintaining our award-winning levels of satisfaction to promoting our business to the fullest extent, working in the Marketing team at Bollington is a fast-paced and exciting place to be.
- Data management – reformatting data, de-duplicating lists against current clients, existing prospects, briefing new campaigns as required and maintenance of lead management data.
- Support direct mail programme through data maintenance, mail-merging, proofreading letters, printing and fulfilment.
- Event logistics
- Managing stock levels of stationery and promotional material within the marketing department. Order fresh supplies when low and checking versions in use are current.
- Call stats – creation and maintenance of call stats.
- Input into Marketing Monthly Report.
- Assistance with managing external suppliers – briefing in new and existing promotions to develop suitable campaigns.
- Support for website amendments and email campaigns as required
- Administrative support as required such as purchase orders, managing central inboxes and processing mail gone-aways
Insurance Adviser (Renewals) – Adlington Court
We are looking two Insurance Advisers to join our SME team, one permanent and one on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. This is a great opportunity as the successful candidate will develop their product knowledge dealing with over 10 different products. The role is within the renewals team and dealing with clients who already have an existing policy with the company.
Receptionist – Adlington Court
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic person to join the company as a Receptionist on a temporary basis of 6 months.
• Managing telephone switchboard calls
• Ordering and monitoring of all stationery items for Adlington Court
• Processing incoming and outgoing post
• Directing all faxes and other correspondence to relevant staff members
• Managing the car park and meeting rooms at Adlington Court
• Greeting all guests and members of the public
Contact Centre Agent
The role is providing new insurance quotations to clients that are new to the Company. You will be advising clients on their Motortrade Road Risks policy and ensuring it suites their needs and they have a good customer experience.
• Providing exceptional customer service on the telephone, focusing on resolving queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
• Contribute to the overall team sales target and/or objectives through the selling and/or servicing of policies
• Maximise the opportunity to enhance the customers’ experience and exceed expectations
• To be available to provide levels of cover for the inbound enquiries at all times
• To assist where possible in the support of the team and department, e.g. providing administration support
• Ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
Interested in any of these positions?
If you wish to find out more about any of the roles available before applying, please email [email protected].
If you wish to apply for one of the above roles, please download and complete the Bollington Application for Employment Form. We look forward to hearing from you!