Bollington is a well-established and respected insurance broker, now trading successfully for over 40 years.
Currently the Insurance Times Commercial Lines Broker of the Year – and with recognised Investors in People accreditation – Bollington is an exceptional place to work. Our diverse people have driven our success throughout the decades. We would like you to become part of our continuing success story!
Benefits of working for Bollington include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 24 days annual leave (rising incrementally with length of employment), and Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Structured training and development programmes, to help you in making the most of your career opportunities
Interested in working for one of the best-known and most respected insurance brokers in the UK? You can download an application form here
Please note the location of the office for which the role is advertised. If you are selected for interview, you will be interviewed at that office, unless told otherwise.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and talented people in the following roles:.
Contact Centre Agent – Existing Business
We are looking for a Contact Centre Agent to join our Motortrade Road Risk team.
The successful candidate will need to have both insurance and call centre experience. Duties of the role include:
• The sale of Motortrade Road Risk policies to exceed the teams monthly sales target
• Providing exceptional telephony based customer service
• The resolution of any queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
Salary £18,000 plus monthly sales bonus
Based at Adlington Court (SK10 4NL).
Motortrade Account Handler
We have a new broking role available, providing back office support to our Motor Trade Account Managers.
• Monitor, negotiate and process renewal terms with client and insurer.
• Action mid-term adjustments as required.
• Liaise with clients & insurers regarding day-to-day handling of policies.
• Keep documentation up to date, including registers and working procedures.
• Handle and complete new business enquiries where required.
• Represent the Company in direct meetings with clients & insurers.
• Providing a backup service to the Account Managers.
• Provide client visits when required.
• Process all enquires via post, fax, email, telephone.
Motor Trade experience is preferable. Experience in a sales/broking or underwriting role would be beneficial.
Interested in any of these positions?
If you wish to find out more about any of the roles available before applying, please email [email protected].
If you wish to apply for one of the above roles, please download and complete the Bollington Application for Employment Form. We look forward to hearing from you!