Office location: clipper house, Sale
Bollington Insurance are looking for an Administrator with great attention to detail and organisational skills. This role is based in the corporate risk team and your role will be to ensure all documentation is up to date and procedures are followed.
Administrator main duties:
• Data Input.
• Issue continuation motor cover notes and diary for its expiry.
• Process invoices.
• Make updates to the motor insurance database.
• Forwarding documentation to clients.
• Assist with overflow of phone calls.
• Requesting and chasing basic information from clients.
• Scanning documents and attaching to client records.
• Preparing/ requesting documentation for policy renewals.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Administrator role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Positive and flexible attitude.
• A great team player.
• Understanding of office procedures.
• Use of company IT systems and Excel and Word.
• Administrative Skills.
• Basic understanding of FCA rules and guidelines.
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• Competitive holiday allowance.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.