Location: Clipper House
Bollington Insurance are looking for someone to lead with the on-boarding and management of insurers, including due diligence activity and terms of business agreements (TOBA’s). The role holder will also be responsible for the onboarding of Introducer Appointed Representatives and Appointed Representatives, whilst also supporting the on-going monitoring of Appointed Representatives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Perform due diligence checks, set-up new files and support with agreements for new Insurers.
- Maintain and review insurer agency agreements from a Compliance perspective, ensuring these are kept up to date.
- Manage TOBAs with insurers and liaise with Finance where applicable.
- Perform due diligence checks, set-up new files and agreements for new Introducer Appointed Representatives and Appointed Representatives.
- Support with the on-going monitoring of Appointed Representatives as required by the Compliance Plan.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with key stakeholders, verbally and in writing.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel Microsoft Office products.
- Can work off their own initiative.
- Good organisational skills and able to manage their own work flows.
HOW YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Sees tasks through to completion, consistently achieving targets and meeting deadlines (e.g. onboarding of insurers and/or reviewing TOBA’s)
- Complete Appointed Representative visits/monitoring reviews to the required standard (to be agreed with line manager).
- Demonstrating and evidencing the appropriate company values and behaviours as outlined in our behavioural framework.
- Constructively drives positive change throughout the business, helping the business understand its regulatory obligations.
- Feedback from key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- A competitive package
- Free onsite parking, ride to work scheme, free fruit, tea and coffee
- Access to our on-site Gym (Clipper House)
- To be part of a talented collaborative team
- Fantastic career development and personal growth opportunities!