Office Location: Adlington
Bollington Insurance, part of the Bollington Wilson Group is seeking a highly motivated Board Analyst to work within the Finance Team at our Adlington Office. Your role will primarily see you responsible for financial analysis and reporting to support the decision-making process.
Board Analyst main duties:
• Designing, developing and maintaining advanced automated models, utilising MS Excel VBA (or other appropriate software), to ensure the efficient and accurate production of financial reports and visual aids.
• Maintaining responsibility for the board reporting pack.
• Providing Ad hoc Board and financial reporting and support.
• Analysing large volumes of historical data in order to support current MI in line with the organisational structure.
• Completing financial analysis to support decision-making and identifying opportunities for increased profitability and efficiencies.
• Contributing to forecasting, budgeting and revision of budgets to incorporate actual results.
• Undertaking project work as required
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Wilson Group, Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance is based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester in two Impressive offices, full of our friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Board Analyst role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• The application of excellent spreadsheet modelling skills, to enable production of clear and accurate reports in an efficient manner.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully manipulate high volumes of data.
• Capable of presenting analytical reviews.
• A high degree of professionalism and practical accounting expertise.
• Good personnel, leadership and coaching skills.
• Knowledge of current accounting standards and principles.
• The design and creation of complex and robust automated MS Excel models.
• The preparation and analysis of financial statements.
• Ideally we are seeking a candidate who has experience within Financial Analysis and is either qualified or part qualified (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or alternatively you will have a strong academic background (ideally bachelor’s degree).
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• 24 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment).
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.