Office location: Adlington Court, Macclesfield
Bollington Insurance are looking for driven and attentive Broker Support Handler to join the Wholesale department at our Adlington Court office. The successful candidate will be focused on auditing policies purchased by our network of sub-brokers.
Broker Support Handler main duties:
• Ensuring that all supporting documentation for each policy is gathered within the prescribed timescales and audited to safeguard consistency with the information originally provided by the sub broker.
• Monitoring, negotiating and processing terms with sub-brokers and insurers.
• Actioning mid-term adjustments by phone or email as required.
• Contributing to the overall team sales targets by retaining existing clients.
• Liaising with sub-brokers and insurers regarding the day-to-day handling of policies.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Broker Support Handler role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Sales and/or customer service experience.
• Experience working within insurance (preferred).
• Strong team work skills.
• IT literate and competent with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including
• 32 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment).
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.