Office Location: Sale, Manchester
Quoteline are seeking a dedicated Business Support Advisor to work within our direct sales division. Within this role you will need to provide exceptional service to new and existing customers over the telephone, focusing on resolving queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner. Other duties include taking maximum opportunity to enhance customer experience and exceed expectations, at all times acting in both the interests of the customer and the insurer.
Business Support Advisor main duties:
• Providing exceptional service to new and existing customers over the telephone, focusing on resolving queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
• Taking maximum opportunity to enhance customer experience and exceed expectations, at all times acting in both the interests of the customer and the insurer.
• Being available to provide levels of cover for inbound enquiries at all times, i.e. telephone call handling.
• Ensuring all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up-to-date.
• Keeping up to date with developments in product and market changes in accordance with current market trends and also scheme facilities.
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Wilson group, Quoteline Direct have been delivering outstanding value insurance products since 1969.
You’ll find our policies on Go Gompare and MoneySupermarket, where we can insure your Car, Home or Van amongst a wide range of other policies we also specialise in.
Quoteline Direct is based in Sale – just south of Manchester – set within state-of-the-art offices that include an on-site gym that’s free for all of our 400 colleagues.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really proud to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Business Support Advisor role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong attention to detail, and operating with diligence.
• Ability to manage your own time and workloads effectively.
• Ability to work well with others and demonstrate initiative.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Strong Knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to be able to build rapport with customers and deliver great customer service.
And in return…
• We can offer you an excellent benefits package including competitive annual leave.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer access to our on-site gym, free tea, coffee and fresh fruit all day!
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.