Care Insurance Broker
Bollington Insurance are looking for passionate customer focused individuals to work within our brand as a Care Insurance Broker. Your role will be within the Care and Charity team, providing professional and accurate insurance advice for our customers.
Care Insurance Broker main duties:
• Advising clients of the most appropriate solutions for their commercial insurance.
• Operating as a broker, negotiating with insurers in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome on behalf of the client.
• Working with Account Managers in the handling of client portfolios.
• Handling and Completing new business insurance enquiries to a high standard.
• Liaising with clients & insurers regarding day-to-day handling of policies.
• Keeping documentation up to date, including registers and working procedures.
• Representing the company in direct meetings with clients & insurers.
• Providing a support service to the account managers.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Care Insurance Broker role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Commercial insurance knowledge.
• An appetite for new business.
• Good communication skills.
• Microsoft Office knowledge.
• Ability to listen actively to the client to determine their needs.
• Desire to deliver great customer service.
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• Competitive holiday allowance.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, childcare voucher scheme.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.