Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00-17.30
Location: Adlington Court, Macclesfield
Bollington Insurance are looking for an enthusiastic and career minded Claims handler to join our dynamic claims team. The department has overall responsibility for all non-wheels-based claims within the company, the majority of which are Commercial Property and Liability claims. It is a very busy working environment with a strong focus on excellent customer service.
What will you be doing?
• Day to day processing of new and existing claims both by phone and in writing, including by electronic means and dealing with clients, insurers and third parties by phone, in writing and in person
• Spreadsheet management and generation of claims experiences for allocated clients
• Ensure all work is processed in accordance with the Claims Department’s SLA’s and all client records are kept up to date with claims information as appropriate
• Assist with managing/processing of new and existing claims both by phone and in writing
• Identification and handling of complaints in accordance with the Company Complaint Procedures and in line with FCA Guidelines
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
What do we need from you?
• Experience in a busy general insurance claims environment, specialising in property and/or liability preferred
• Good IT skills including use of excel
• Strong and effective communication and customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise own time and workload with accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to work as part of a team, building strong relationships with clients, Insurers and colleagues alike
• Claims experience and a desire to provide a first class client service
And in return…
We can offer you a excellent benefits package including a competitive holiday allowance, a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, childcare voucher scheme, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.