Commercial Insurance Advisor
Bollington Insurance are looking for passionate customer focused individuals to work within our brand as a Commercial Insurance Advisor. You will be responsible for providing commercial insurance clients with appropriate solutions for their insurance requirements. Working as a Commercial Insurance Advisor involves dealing with clients over the phone and in person to provide insurance quotes and client administration, through the selling and/or servicing of commercial insurance policies.
Commercial Insurance Advisor main duties:
• Dealing with customer sales enquiries and providing a suitable quotation to clients, for both new and existing clients.
• Handling calls in a friendly and helpful manner dealing with insurer policy and account queries.
• Assisting clients at reception with enquiries.
• Processing mid-term adjustments and inviting renewals.
• Scanning when required, processing incoming post and issuing cover notes in addition to any other relevant administration task.
• Working as part of a team to achieve monthly financial targets through the selling and servicing of policies; including policy renewals.
• Ensuring all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up-to-date.
• Supporting team members in their activities as directed.
• Actively cross selling across the company.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Commercial Insurance Advisor role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience in an insurance advisory or sales environment is required.
• Experience of working in a customer focused sales environment.
• IT Competent with reporting abilities.
• Be able to work effectively in a team and bring ideas to the business.
• Knowledgeable, an understanding of general insurance principles is preferred.
• Ability to be able to identify and opportunity and highlight the appropriate product features to our valued customers.
• An understanding of FCA sales and guidelines in insurance selling and administration is desirable.
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• 32 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment).
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, childcare voucher scheme.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.