Location: Clipper House, Sale, Manchester M32 8AF
Bollington Insurance is looking for an experienced commercial account handler to join their corporate commercial team. In this role you will provide office-based support to our account managers who are in the field. You will be running their client books day to day, dealing with mid to large corporate clients. You will be ensuring the client book is run smoothly including liaising with insurers, obtaining terms and options for the client.
What will you be doing?
- Managing all aspects of the renewal process
- Dealing with a wide range of commercial insurance – including Property, Liability, Financial Lines (Professional Indemnity) across a wide range of clients
- Dealing with premium levels from £10,000 to £100,000+
- Presentation, report and document preparation
- Dealing with Account Manager, Insurer and client correspondence and queries
- Actioning mid-term adjustments as required, keeping all documentation up to date
- Maintaining and developing client and insurer relationships
- Checking of policy documents
- Providing support to the Account Manager
- Completing new business cases when handed over from the Broking Manager
- Achieving regulatory and business KPIs
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a General Commercial Insurance background
- Must have experience across Corporate / Commercial Insurance
- Good knowledge of the UK Insurance market and good relationships with Insurers
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Systems, Grade C and above in both GCSE
(or equivalent) in both English Language & Maths
Desirable skills for the role are:
CII qualification or working towards.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
And in return…
We can offer you a excellent benefits package including a competitive holiday allowance, a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, childcare voucher scheme, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.