Office location: Adlington, Macclesfield
Bollington Insurance are looking for a Credit Control Administrator with great attention to detail and organisational skills. This role is based in the busy credit control team within the finance department and your role will be to ensure that client payment information is maintained and kept up-to-date.
Credit Control Administrator main duties:
• Processing and allocating BACS, cheques and car payments in a timely and accurate manner to maintain up-to-date information.
• Processing journals.
• Setting up and uploading loan agreements onto the online system.
• Completing and uploading necessary documents.
• Assisting the credit controllers in the administrative side of the debt recovery process.
• Emergency/holiday cover for other members of the finance team and other adhoc support where required.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Credit Control Administrator role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Fast and accurate numerical data entry skills.
• Professional attitude and understanding of client confidentiality.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in an office environment.
• Experience within a credit control, finance or accounts administrator role is highly desirable.
And in return…
We can offer you an inclusive benefits package including:
• Competitive holiday allowance.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes including support for professional qualifications as we believe in investing in our people.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today