Office Location: Sale, Manchester
Quoteline are seeking a client focused Customer Service Advisor to working within home insurance to be part of our customer service. The role will consist of servicing customers accounts and ensuring that customer expectations are exceed continually in order to maintain our growing customer base.
Customer Service Advisor main duties:
• Dealing with existing customer enquiries on their home insurance policy over their telephone.
• Maintaining and servicing customers accounts ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Achieving individual agreed KPI’s.
• Ensuring that all client documentation is issued correctly within the designated timeframe and internal records kept up-to-date.
• Handling inbound telephone enquiries.
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Wilson group, Quoteline Direct have been delivering outstanding value insurance products since 1969.
You’ll find our policies on Go Gompare and MoneySupermarket, where we can insure your Car, Home or Van amongst a wide range of other policies we also specialise in.
Quoteline Direct is based in Sale – just south of Manchester – set within state-of-the-art offices that include an on-site gym that’s free for all of our 400 colleagues.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really proud to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Customer Service Advisor role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Working within a customer focused environment.
• Ability to manage your own time and workloads effectively.
• Ability to work well with others and demonstrate initiative.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Strong Knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to be able to build rapport with customers.
• A hardworking and motivated nature.
And in return…
• We can offer you an excellent benefits package including competitive annual leave.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer access to our on-site gym, free tea, coffee and fresh fruit all day!
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.