Location: Adlington Court, Adlington, Macclesfield SK10 4NL
Bollington Insurance, part of the Bollington Wilson Group is seeking a Financial Analyst to work within the Finance Team at our Adlington Court Office. This is a 9 month on going contract position. Your role will primarily see you responsible for Financial Analysis and Reporting to support the decision-making process.
What will you be doing?
- Delivery of all standard reporting listed in attached schedule – Operational Financial analyst will support delivery
- Provide support/cover to operational financial analyst for non-standard reporting as required.
- Support decision-making and identify opportunities for increased profitability and efficiencies.
- Proactively recommend and implement reporting process improvements.
- Ad Hoc financial reporting as required.
- Designing, developing and maintaining advanced automated models, utilising MS Excel, VBA (or other appropriate software), to ensure the efficient and accurate production of financial reports and visual aids.
- Assisting finance department management and providing support to the operational financial analyst.
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Current Accounting standards and principles
- Modelling expertise including VBA and excel spreadsheet modelling.
- Experience in the preparation and analysis of financial reports.
- Strong Academic background including accounting qualification.
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Wilson Group, Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance is based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester in two Impressive offices, full of our friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including 24 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment), a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4. We also offer fee tea coffee & fresh fruit.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their colleagues then please apply today.