Home Insurance Advisor
Quoteline are seeking a highly motivated Home Insurance Advisor to work within their New Business Team. The role will consist of providing new insurance quotations to clients who are new to the Company. You will be responsible for providing the best possible quotes through exceptional customer service whilst achieving individual and team financial targets.
Home Insurance Advisor main duties:
• Dealing with new customer enquiries and providing suitable home insurance policy quotes over the telephone.
• Handling and Completing new business insurance enquiries to a high standard.
• Working as part of a team to achieve monthly financial targets through encouraging new business and upselling other relevant products.
• Achieving individual financial targets and agreed KPI’s.
• Ensuring that all client documentation is issued correctly within the designated timeframe and internal records kept up-to-date.
• Handling both inbound and outbound telephone enquiries.
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Wilson group, Quoteline Direct have been delivering outstanding value insurance products since 1969.
You’ll find our policies on Go Gompare and MoneySupermarket, where we can insure your Car, Home or Van amongst a wide range of other policies we also specialise in.
Quoteline Direct is based in Sale – just south of Manchester – set within state-of-the-art offices that include an on-site gym that’s free for all of our 400 colleagues.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really proud to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Home Insurance Advisor role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Selling products to customers in a customer focused environment.
• Ability to manage your own time and workloads effectively.
• Ability to work well with others and demonstrate initiative.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Strong Knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to be able to build rapport with customers and deliver sales through service.
• A hardworking and motivated nature.
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• Competitive holiday allowance.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.