Motor Trade Road Risk, part of the Bollington Wilson Group are seeking a highly motivated Insurance Advisor to work within their New Business Motor Trade Road Risk sales Team. The overall purpose of the role is to provide clients with the best possible insurance quotes delivered through exceptional Customer Service whilst achieving individual and team financial targets.
Insurance Advisor main duties:
• Advising clients of the most appropriate solutions for their Motor Trade Road Risk enquiries.
• Handling and Completing new business insurance enquiries to a high standard.
• Working as part of a team to achieve monthly financial targets through encouraging new business and upselling other relevant products.
• Achieving individual financial targets and agreed KPI’s.
• Ensuring all client documentation is issued correctly within the designated timeframe and internal records kept up-to-date.
• Handling both inbound and outbound telephone enquiries.
Who are we?
Part of the Bollington Wilson group, we have been delivering outstanding value insurance products since 1969 and we are proud to say that we are market leaders in our field.
Bollington Wilson Group was formed in 2017 from the merger of Bollington Insurance and Wilson Insurance. Now a powerful, combined broker that operates from three sites across the North West, the group employees over 400 people and is growing quickly and sustainably across all aspects of the business.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really proud to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Insurance Advisor role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Selling products to customers in a customer focused environment
• Ability to manage your own time and workloads effectively
• Ability to work well with others and demonstrate initiative
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong Knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office
• Ability to be able to build rapport with customers and deliver sales through service
• A hardworking and motivated nature
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• Competitive holiday allowance.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.