Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Mon – Fri
Location: Adlington Court, Macclesfield
Bollington Insurance are looking for an enthusiastic and attentive Motor Trade Combined Administrator to work within the business. The role will work with the Motortrade and SME Broking teams to provide administrative support whilst assisting clients with their policy mid-term and renewal enquiries. This involves dealing with clients over the telephone to provide administration support and advice.
What will you be doing?
• To ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
• Processing of Renewal and New Business debits.
• To provide levels of cover for inbound enquiries at all times, i.e. telephone call handling.
• Dealing with insurer and accounts queries.
• To assist where possible in the support of the team and Department i.e. providing administration support which may include scanning, processing post, cover note issues, marketing activities etc.
• Actively cross sell across the Company.
• Processing midterm adjustments including debits and documentation.
• Ensuring ELTO Requirements are met and chasing accordingly
• Keep Team Manager up to date with all developments.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A high degree of professionalism and experience of dealing with customers
• Previous experience in an Administrative role
• Strong adherence to confidentiality, company procedures and operating in a compliant manner
• Good Microsoft Office Excel knowledge including the ability to work with formulas and similar functions
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Clear and professional communication skills
• Experience of working in an Insurance environment is desirable, but not essential
• No formal qualifications are required
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including 32 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment), a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4. We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.