Location: Clipper House, Sale
Bollington Insurance, part of the Bollington Wilson Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to work within the Compliance Team at our Clipper House Office. Your role will primarily see you responsible for undertaking quality monitoring for the contact centre within the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Undertake quality monitoring in line with the agreed quality methodology, monitoring a number of products and transactions serviced and sold by Bollington Insurance Brokers Limited.
- Deliver clear, concise and constructive feedback to Agents and Managers, providing an accurate overview of any customer remediation that may be required.
- Achieve personal and contribute to team monitoring targets within tight deadlines.
- Maintain competence in line with department standards.
- Effectively plan and organise daily activities and workloads.
- Identify and highlight business issues and continuous improvement opportunities, providing recommendations.
- Assist in investigations, analysis, identify trends, and contribute to problem solving.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT:
- Relevant regulatory background within financial services.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to listen to calls and monitor accurately in accordance with scoring methodology.
- Excellent decision maker, able to consider the full context when deciding the customer outcome.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with key stakeholders, verbally and in writing.
- Confident and articulate at explaining regulatory obligations.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel Microsoft Office products.
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Wilson Group, Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance is based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester in two Impressive offices, full of our friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including 24 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment), a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4. We also offer fee tea coffee & fresh fruit.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their colleagues then please apply today.