Working Hours: 9-6 Monday to Friday 1 Saturday in 3 9-4
Quoteline are looking for a taxi consultant to deal with new and existing clients on both the telephone and a face to face basis. You will be dealing with all aspects of the department from new business, renewals and customer service and ensuring an excellent level of customer service is provided for all taxi clients.
What you will be doing?
• Dealing with customers both over the phone and face to face
• Dealing with customer enquiries and providing suitable renewal terms and advice to clients
• Working as part of a team to achieve monthly financial targets through both new and existing business
• Build relationships with key insurers to assist in obtaining the very best terms for both existing and potential new clients
• Handle Inbound telephone enquiries and also make outbound calls for both existing and new clients
• Ensure all documentation is issued correctly to clients and completed within the designated time frame whilst keeping internal records up to date
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Wilson group, Quoteline Direct have been delivering outstanding value insurance products since 1969.
You’ll find our policies on Go Gompare and MoneySupermarket, where we can insure your Car, Home or Van amongst a wide range of other policies we also specialise in.
Quoteline Direct is based in Sale – just south of Manchester – set within state-of-the-art offices that include an on-site gym that’s free for all of our 400 colleagues.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really proud to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The Ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Sales skills
• Ability to manage own workflow
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience in a target driven role
• Insurance experience is desirable but not essential
And in return…
We can offer you an inclusive benefits package including a competitive holiday allowance, a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including support for CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.