Bollington Insurance are looking for an efficient and attentive Team Administrator to work within the business. Your role will primarily be to ensure that Insurer, Third Party Agents and Commission payments are managed effectively, and client’s premiums are paid in line with the individual Terms of Business Agreement, maintaining good customer and third-party relationships.
Team Administrator main duties:
• Reconciling monthly Insurer, Introducer and Broker Statements.
• Working effectively with the business and external parties with clear communication to ensure the payment process is managed effectively.
• Proactively identify and investigating transactional data discrepancies. Resolving and monitoring account queries to ensure a prompt resolution.
• Assisting the Insurer Reconciliations & Settlements Team Manager and Finance management as required within the Department.
• Ad hoc duties as required.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Team Administrator role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A high degree of professionalism.
• Strong adherence to confidentiality, company procedures and operating in a compliant manner.
• Good Microsoft Office Excel knowledge including the ability to work with formulas and similar functions.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Clear and professional communication skills.
• An understanding of the insurance industry and payment regulations.
• No formal qualifications are required.
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• 32 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment).
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, childcare voucher scheme.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.