Office Location: Sale, Manchester
Quoteline have a new vacancy for a Corporate Tele Marketer working within corporate in our Sale Office. The role is to help generate new business sales of the company’s products and services by contacting new and previous corporate customers using various methods. The successful candidate will need to be able to build rapport with every person they speak to. They should have excellent people and communication skills and be able to solve problems with independent thinking.
Marketer and Lead Generator main duties:
• Maintaining databases of prospects in an agreed, up-to-date format with access easily available to other members within the department.
• Making calls to set number of prospects each month.
• Liaising and scheduling call backs with corporate customers.
• Accurately recording client information such as renewal dates, contact details and current insurer.
• Ensuring all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
• Updating and maintaining the dialler to ensure all leads are contacted multiple times over a specified period.
Who are we?
Part of the renowned Bollington Wilson Group, Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
We are based in Sale – just south of Manchester – in state-of-the-art offices that include an on-site gym that’s free for all of our 400 colleagues.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really proud to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the look out for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
The successful candidate for the Marketer and Lead Generator role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong sales and customer service experience, ideally within a corporate environment.
• Experience working within insurance (preferred).
• Strong team work skills.
• IT literate and competent with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• 24 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment).
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• Structured training and development programmes including qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Cycle-to-work scheme.
• Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4.
• We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.